You must fill out a RMA form before returning merchandise
- Returns can be made within 3 days of delivery. You must contact AirsoftRocks.com via e-mail prior to returning products. NO EXCEPTIONS! Products must be in UNUSED, WORKING condition. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Shipping and handling to/from AirsoftRocks.com cannot be refunded. A copy of your invoice or packaging slip must accompany all returns. All products come with a 30 day warranty which covers ONLY manufacturer defects.
- All items, unless specifically stated, are sold with a 30 day warranty only covering manufacturer defects. AirsoftRocks.com will NOT be responsible for any returns and exchanges which do not have a warranty. Shipping will be the responsibility of the customer, we will provide the parts and labor. Further instructions regarding warranty work will be provided after the RMA form is completed and emailed to support@AirsoftRocks.com.
- Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse! If we receive an item that has been misused or abused, we will return it. Warranty also does not cover items without blaze orange tips. Items which do not have a blaze orange tip will be discarded immediately! Do not fill out an RMA form if your merchandise has been abused, misused, or missing a blaze-orange tip.
- Before returning any item, you must email us with the RMA information requested below and submit the form to our Customer Support Department (support@AirsoftRocks.com) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a RMA number on the exterior of the box in plain sight.
- You will receive your RMA number via e-mail when your RMA request is approved. Send the merchandise to our Technical Support Department along with a note stating your name, address, problem with merchandise, and a check or money order for $9.95 (return shipping). You must have your RMA number next to your mailing address outside the package. If your RMA Number is not on the outside of the box, your package will be refused.
- Your merchandise must be returned with return shipping prepaid ($9.95).
Warranty does not cover:
- Disassembly by unauthorized personnel
- Unreasonable use or mishandling, introduction of foreign matter to inner or outer components.
- Failure to provide proper care, lubricants, or maintenance.
- Lack of compliance with instructions from the owners manual.
- Removal or cover up of over of orange tip
- Merchandise soaked in water, rusted, corroded, painted, or altered.
- Usage of low quality or low grade BB's (.12 gm) or reuse of BB's.
- AEG's which have fired BB weights under .20g or above .25g will be void of warranty.
- AirsoftRocks.com reserves the right to determine what constitutes as unreasonable or excessive wear and tear or use.
RMA Request From
Sequence of events leading to problem:
Pictures of problem with merchandise if possible: (smaller than 800 x 600 please)